Saturday, March 9, 2013

On My Way

I was stuck in rut
I didn't know where to go
I didn't know who to turn to
And my spirit was low

I was searching for that touch
That would spark life again
That would bring day to my darkness
And would silence my aching pen

Uncertainty consumed me
When it came to deciding
The next chapter of my life
The stress was abiding
inside of my chest and weighing me down
Didn't know that there was always someone providing

Once I awakened myself
From the nightmarish dream
And disregarded all of the little things
and ignored the past
and awaited the future,
The slash in my side was joined with a suture

I could focus on one moment at a time
So that my path was one crooked, crazy line
Uncertainty caressed me
Shake turned to sway
I have no clue where I'm going
but I'm on my way


No comments:

Post a Comment