Saturday, May 25, 2013

Should I?

The sky projects your fame,
The sea reflects your name,
The stars uncountable, how it brings me shame
that I've not thanked you for blessings with number the same.
The mountains shout "Glory!"
The wind cries "Holy!",
and here I am only
whispering your name slowly.
And I think, "how pathetic",
I know David would've said it.
My pride blinds the aesthetic.
And only You can be my medic.
Should I project like the sky?
Reflect like the sea?
Shout like the mountains?
Cry like the winds?
Should I shine like the sun,
in celestial majesty,
to let everyone know that you are God?
Won't you fill me again?
Bring me to you,
Mold me to you,
Ignite my being, oh God.
I'm tired of being tired.
I want to be wired,
I want to be on fire,
You are my desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment