Friday, April 26, 2013

They Have No Real Control

Swirling, swaying
At times delaying,
Interior decaying,
Who cares what they're saying.
They're not the ones paying,
I'm paying the price.
What my own thoughts are saying
Is not their device.
They can't control what I feel
No matter how much they spiel
About how I should deal, about how I should feel.
Yet they continue to steal my right to feel and
Find it okay to peel back my mind
For their personal shield.

Futile are their efforts,
They try hard to know better,
When all they know is how to wet a bed and
Cry like babies in diapers.
And their diapers, full of lies
And crimes inside their minds
As they find ways to terrorize,
While insecurities exercise their motives.
It's like they idolize my downfall
As I revitalize, theyre weakened,
Wounded by my might
They can't fight
They, are beaten.

Only God can decide for me
By his will, I abide fully,
And as I live on slowly
No one but him can control me.
His way is the only that matters.
I'd rather climb the heavenly ladder
Than take the worldly latter
And fall into the batter of hell.
His word speaks to me, in me, through me,
Their words can't even sway me.
So I'll follow God, instead of nurture this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment